Elderly Couple Found Dead in Home
OCALA- The Marion County Sherriff's Office has officially ruled the death of an elderly Ocala couple a "murder- suicide."
Weldon G. Morlan, 82 and his 79-year-old wife, Margaret were found with gunshot wounds inside their home at the Ocala Palms Complex.
Marion County officials say they found a small handgun inside the house.
- Elderly Couple Found Dead In Lake City Home
- Elderly Woman Found Dead in Home
- Elderly Couple, Dozens of Animals Dead
- Elderly Woman Found Murdered in Her Home
- Couple Looking At Foreclosed Home Find Dead Body
- UPDATE: 340 Animals Found Dead In Reddick Home
- Woman Found Dead Inside Southwest Ocala Home in what Police are Calling a Homicide
- 340 Animals Found Dead In Marion County Home
- Elderly Couple Killed in Putnam Hall Fire
- Disabled Elderly Man Robbed, Then Left For Dead