Multiple victims reported in mass shooting at a home in Bell. News conference scheduled for 8pm
Gainesville Man Accused of Medicaid Fraud
Published July 25th, 2012
GAINESVILLE - An Alachua County behavioral therapist is under arrest, accused of trying to scam Medicaid of more than $15,000 dollars.
Investigators say 62-year-old Tommy Moore filled out timesheets for work with developmentally-disabled individuals in Putnam County that he never performed.
The fraudulent timesheets were then used to bill the Medicaid program.
Moore is charged with Medicaid fraud and grand theft, both third degree felonies.
He faces up to 10 years in prison and $10,000 dollars in fines.
- Gainesville Woman Could Face 20 Years in Prison if Convicted of Medicaid Fraud
- Case of Medicaid Abuse and Fraud Unfolds With Fifth Arrest
- Columbia County Woman Arrested for $160,000 In Medicaid Fraud
- Two Nursing Home Executives Charged With Medicaid Fraud
- Five People Arrested for Medicaid Fraud
- Gainesville Man Accused of Keeping Victims in His Home as Sex Slaves
- Man Accused of Rape in Downtown Gainesville Being Held on a Five Million Dollar Bond
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- Gainesville Man Accused of Having Sex With 14-Year-Old
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Offering Teen,15, Cash For Sex