Gainesville Restaurant Week 2012
GAINESVILLE - Come hungry and leave happy… for more than one reason.
It's called Gainesville restaurant week.
Organizers say it's a way to support local restaurants while enjoying a good meal at a good price.
The Gainesville area chamber of commerce is partnering with nearly 20 locally-owned restaurants to give customers special pricing until August 5.
If you mention Gainesville restaurant week at any of the participating restaurants, you get a special menu with entrées for $10, $20 or $30.
Gainesville Restaurant Week kicks off Thursday with free food until 7:30 at Causseaux, Hewett and Walpole on NW 76th Drive.
For a list of participating restaurants, visit gainesvillerestaurantweek.com.
- Buy Local Gainesville Chamber of Commerce
- Long time Gainesville Restaurant May Close
- Gainesville Restaurant Fights To Stay Open
- After 82 Years, Gainesville Restaurant Will Close
- Gainesville Restaurant Aims for Sustainable Seafood
- Gainesville Restaurant May Be Punished for Underage Drinking Violations
- Children's Week 2012
- Gainesville City Election 2012
- East Gainesville Initiative Will Host One- week Camp for East Gainesville Residents
- National Safe Boating Week in Gainesville May 16