Gator Swim Club
Kids are being encouraged to go out and get swimming this summer.
The Gator Swim Club is a camp that teaches its campers special swimming techniques.
Two-time Olympian, Leah Stancil is the camp's director... She says swimming is a life skill.
"Especially being in Florida you're always around water... so knowing how to swim, not necessarily swim competitively but swimming in general is always a good skill to have."
Groups are divided according to swimming experience but anyone can join the Gator Swim Club from ages eight to nineteen.
For prices and details, click here.
- Gator Swim Club Coach Faces Child Sex Charges
- MDA Summer Camp Shifts To North Central Florida
- Summer Camp Enrollment Down
- Summer Camp Helps Child Burn Victims
- Summer Camp Reaches Out to Kids with Cancer
- A Special Summer Camp...
- UF's Summer Band Camp Canceled After Money Disagreement
- Miss Florida Represents The Gator Nation, Two Years In A Row
- Gator Swim Club Coach Chris Oliver To Move On
- Watchdog Group Aims To Ban Swimming With Manatees In Florida