Gator Swim Club
Kids are being encouraged to go out and get swimming this summer.
The Gator Swim Club is a camp that teaches its campers special swimming techniques.
Two-time Olympian, Leah Stancil is the camp's director... She says swimming is a life skill.
"Especially being in Florida you're always around water... so knowing how to swim, not necessarily swim competitively but swimming in general is always a good skill to have."
Groups are divided according to swimming experience but anyone can join the Gator Swim Club from ages eight to nineteen.
For prices and details, click here.
- Gator Swim Club Coach Faces Child Sex Charges
- MDA Summer Camp Shifts To North Central Florida
- Homework Club, improving grades one letter at a time
- Gator Swim Club Coach Chris Oliver To Move On
- Summer Camp Enrollment Down
- Camp Keystone to Continue Final Session of Summer in Light of Fire
- Girls Place of Gainesville Providing Summer Volleyball Camp
- UF's Summer Band Camp Canceled After Money Disagreement
- A Special Summer Camp...
- Summer Camp Helps Child Burn Victims