GPD: Oaks Mall Employee Exposes Himself, Commits Lewd Acts
GAINESVILLE - It's another case of a private act in a public space.
One day after four men were busted for lewd behavior in an adult supercenter in Palatka, another man is being accused of the same thing.
This time, just feet away from children.
Gainesville police arrested 26-year-old Brendon Michael Majchszak Wednesday afternoon at the Oaks Mall, where he is employed as a sales associate at the Dakota Watch Company.
The kiosk is across from The Children's Place store.
According to the arrest report, a customer was with her 13-year-old brother, when she saw Majchszak expose himself.
Several other children were nearby.
Psychiatrists tell TV 20 that this type of behavior usually has less to do with exhibitionism and more to do with impulse control.
Majchszak denied that he exposed himself or performed a lewd act.
He is charged with lewd and lascivious exhibition, which is a felony.
- Mall Safety the Day After Shooting at Oaks Mall
- Men Busted for Performing Sexual Acts in Adult Store
- A Gainesville man is behind bars after exposing himself to two children.
- Gainesville Police Search For Man Who Exposed Himself In Parking Lot
- GPD: High-Ranking Cuts "Very Likely"
- GPD: Man Prostituted Girl
- GPD: Hit and Run Driver Flees To Avoid Traffic Ticket
- GPD: Surveillance Video Shows Man Involved in Sexual Assault
- GPD: Homemade Bomb Found Inside Shoplifting Suspect's Home
- GPD: Crime Rate Lower Compared to Same Time Last Year