Help Others Find Their Strong Suit
Published July 1st, 2012
People all over the nation are encouraged to take the suits off their back for the unemployed.
With the amount of jobless people in Florida reaching almost 10 percent, Men's Warehouse is putting together their 5th annual National Suit Drive.
Gainesville's store manager, Earl McKee says this drive will boost men's confidence in finding jobs.
"It's an opportunity for men to get clothing that isn't the cheapest to find now a days and so we're helping them go out and make sure that they can make a good first impression."
To contribute you can donate gently used business attire or on Facebook and Twitter mention #GiveASuit... For each post, Men's Warehouse will add a dollar to the donation process.
- New State Unemployment System Could Cause Delays in Jobless Benefits
- Local tech startup helps other businesses with efficiency
- Florida Men's and Women's Diving Coach Donnie Craine Dies in Boating Accident
- 2nd Suit Claims Cruise Ship Didn't Help Castaways
- Suspects Wearing Ski Masks Robbed Local Business
- Murder Victim's Brother Turns Pain into Passion by Helping Others
- Kid's Central: Helping Find Homes For Those Who Need It Most
- Unemployment Tax Increasing for Businesses
- Businesses working to lower unemployment rate
- Suit: Patriots' Hernandez Shot Man in Face in Florida