Horses Attacked by Mosquitoes
By: Yaremi Farinas
Silver said her horses have huge welts form getting bit by mosquitoes and it's not just one horse getting attacked.
Dr. Chris Sanchez from the University of Florida's Large Animal Hospital said there are ways to tell if your horse is allergic to insect bites.
The Horse Protection Association is located in Northern Marion County, where there has been no mosquito spraying.
- Three Cases of EEE Virus Confirmed in Gilchrist County Horses
- Mighty Mini Horses Strut Their Stuff
- GMO mosquitoes could be released in South Florida, FDA decision pending
- Dogs attack Horse
- A New Bill Could Actually Protect Florida Springs
- Florida Takes Steps to Protect the Honey Business
- Environmentalist Seek Protection for Rattlesnakes in Florida
- Bees Buzzing in North Central Florida for National Honeybee Day
- Teens Accept Driving Challenge in North Central Florida
- Ways To Prevent Eastern Equine Encephalitis