How to Donate to Victims of Debby
To donate to the American Red Cross, there are a few ways to help:
1. You can text 90999 to make an automatic donation of $10 dollars.
2. You can call 1-800-Red-Cross to make a donation over the phone.
3. You can visit http://www.redcross.org/ to help.
Other ways to help:
1. You can visit http://www.volunteerfloridadisaster.org/ to find out a list of established relief organizations to donate money.
2. Vist here to find a list of volunteer shelters where you can give your time.
3. You can call the Florida Volunteer and Donation Hotline for additional information: 1-800-FL-HELP-1 (1-800-354-3571).
- Debby Victims Eligible for Rental Assistance
- Salvation Army Lends Hand To Debby Victims
- UF students hold donation drive for Ecuador victims
- American Red Cross Seeking Donations For Victims of Hurricane Sandy
- Gainesville Residents Seeking Donations for Philippines Flood Victims
- Disaster Assistance Still Avaliable
- Unemployment Disaster Assistance Deadlines Start Next Month
- List of Road Closures from Tropical Storm Debby
- Debby Spawned Tornadoes Over Southern Florida
- End of 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season, Doesn't Mean an End to Recovery in Lake City