Santa Fe River Rises
Published July 1st, 2012
Homeowners in Fort White had a great scare this week with all of the flooding from Debby.
John from Fort White says the water from the Santa Fe almost reached his home, but thankfully his downstairs game room was untouched.
He says his family did prepare by picking up all of their belongings and stacking them up high to avoid any water damage, water which could have crept a lot closer
Meanwhile right across the street at an entrance to the Santa Fe river, people stopped on and off all day, to look at the water's high rise.
The Santa Fe river was at it's highest today at nearly 33 feet and officials say this is the highest it's been since 1998.
Thankfully there are some homeowners out there who have not had any major damages, but some a little further down the river weren't so lucky.
Flood warning still remain though in effect for the Santa Fe river at Fort White, Three Rivers and Hildreth. Lisa Noury TV 20 news.
The flooding in Forth Worth continues to affect the counties of Alachua, Bradford, Columbia, Gilchrist, Suwannee, and Union. We will keep you updated on the flood warnings affecting your area.
- Santa Fe River Rapidly Rising
- Santa Fe River At Three Rivers Estates Under Flood Warning
- Fay Causes Rising River Waters
- Rivers continue to rise
- Sanat Fe River Flood Levels Rise
- Santa Fe River Levels
- Flooding on the Santa Fe River
- Algae Levels on Santa Fe River Still a Concern
- Dangerous Conditions on the Santa Fe River
- Residents Shocked by Santa Fe River Flood Levels