Chiefland Teen Found Dead
GAINESVILLE - Gainesville Police are investigating the death of a 17-year-old girl from Chiefland who died at her boyfriend's house.
Police responded to the call on Northeast 11th drive in Gainesville last night.
When they arrived they found the girl unresponsive.
Police suspect she went into a cardiac arrest.
The medical examiner is working to determine an official cause of death.
- Chiefland Teen Remembered as Funny, Outgoing
- Chiefland Pit Bull is Dead After Trespassing in Neighbor's Yard
- Teen Murder Update: Prosecution seeking Death Penalty for Michael Bargo
- A Community Mourns The Death of Two Bradford High School Teens
- Four Dead Following House Fire, Fire Not The Cause of Deaths
- Marion County Teen Found
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death
- Body Found In Weirsdale, Death Unknown
- 50-Year-Old Dunnellon Grandmother Found Shot To Death In Her Driveway
- Son Faces Neglect Charges After Mother Found Dead