Man Arrested at IHOP over Weekend
Alachua County Sheriff deputies arrested a man over the weekend after bringing more than silverware to the table at the IHOP on southwest 13th street.
22 year old Evander Lewis got into an argument with a woman which led up to him threatening to pull a gun on her.
The woman told deputies that she felt her life was in danger.
Deputies searched Lewis and found his hand gun under the table.
Lewis has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon and possession.
- Knife-Wielding Tampa Man Arrested At Levy County Park
- Knife-Wielding Man Tased By Gainesville Police During Struggle at Area McDonalds
- Man Holds Up Bus with Knife
- Alachua County Man Arrested on Numerous Health Care Fraud Charges
- Deputies Serve 17th Warrant Arrest On Alachua County Man
- Alachua County Man Arrested for Stalking Woman at Bus Stop
- CyberKnife Treatment May Not be Covered Much Longer by Medicare
- Husband Threatens to Kill Wife with a Knife
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office E-mail Causes Controversy Over Racism
- The Alachua County Budget Battle is Over...