Operation Stuff the Bus
Gainesville - "Operation Stuff the Bus" in Ocala is celebrating 11 years of giving.
The program helps more than 2,000 needy students throughout Marion County Schools and has gathered nearly 400,000 dollars in donations since it began.
On Tuesday, August 7th-Super Tuesday (local government participation day), Saturday, August 11th-Kmart, Belleview, and on Saturday, August 18th-Harley Fun Run (starts at VFW Post 284 Belleview with 8:00 A.M. breakfast and ends at Harley Davidson of Ocala, 5331 N. Hwy 441, Ocala), are other days and times in the month of August when donations are excepted.
- Operation Stuff the Bus
- "Operation: Stuff the Bus" Event Saturday
- Stuff The Bus For Levy County School
- Stuff The Bus
- "Stuff the Bus" Making It's Way Across Marion County
- Stuff the Bus Marion County
- Search For Missing Lake City Skydiver Turns Into Recovery Operation
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Newberry Votes To Retain Fire Operations
- Mighty Mini Horses Strut Their Stuff