Pet Oxygen Mask Kits Donated to Bradford County
HEILBRONN SPRINGS - Emergency relief company 1-800-BoardUp donated eight pet oxygen mask kits to Bradford County Rescue workers Thursday.
The specialty fitted masks will help first responders treat animals in fire or near drowning cases.
The kits cost between $90 and $100 each and can be reused. 1-800-BoardUp plans to donate eight more kits to other rescue units in Bradford County.
- Locals to the Rescue with Oxygen Masks for Pets
- Wild Animal Sanctuary Moving to Marion County
- Animal Rescue Sanctuary Moves to Marion County
- Bradford County Donates Drug Money
- Twenty Dogs Recovering After Fire
- Bradford VFD's Mistake Costs County $18,000
- Update: County knew about fire station closure ahead of time
- City, county play hot potato with fire rescue
- Horses Taken from Rescue Farm
- Marion County Wants Foster Homes for Pets