Pet Oxygen Mask Kits Donated to Bradford County
HEILBRONN SPRINGS - Emergency relief company 1-800-BoardUp donated eight pet oxygen mask kits to Bradford County Rescue workers Thursday.
The specialty fitted masks will help first responders treat animals in fire or near drowning cases.
The kits cost between $90 and $100 each and can be reused. 1-800-BoardUp plans to donate eight more kits to other rescue units in Bradford County.
- Locals to the Rescue with Oxygen Masks for Pets
- Bradford County Donates Drug Money
- Animal Abuse in Bradford County; Four Dogs left on Roadside
- Animal Rescue Sanctuary Moves to Marion County
- Fire Causes Road Closures in Bradford County
- Bradford County Crews Battled Brush Fires
- Alachua County Fire Rescue Improves Public Protection Class
- Union County House Fire Kills Four Animals
- City, county play hot potato with fire rescue
- Investigation Shows Fuel Spill at Marion County Fire Rescue Station Larger than First Reported