The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park
There will be a benefit concert in Suwannee County this weekend... after Tropical Storm Debby did a number on North Florida.
The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park in Live Oak is hosting a fesitval for people hurt by Tropical Storm Debby.
More than 30 bands will perform.
People who live in Suwannee, Hamilton and Columbia counties will get in for free.
Everyone else will have to pay, but the proceeds will help the thousands of people whose homes or businesses were damaged in the storm.
Tickets are $45 in advance for the Weekend or $65 at the gate.
Day tickets are also available for $20 at the gate.
- Music In The Park
- Terry Jones Arrested as Spirit of Faith Opens on Former Dove Property
- Bell Tragedy: Don Spirit's 911 Call Released
- Spirit Of Faith Officially Opens Its Doors
- Spirit of Faith Announces Location of Future Dream Center to Congregation
- Fisher House 5K Raised Money, Spirits On Veterans Day
- A Fighting Spirit
- Bell Tragedy: Keeping The Spirit Alive
- DCF Releases Past History with Sarah Spirit and Her Children, Funerals Held Today
- Spirit and Safety