String of Burglaries Hit Marion County
MARION COUNTY - Marion County Sheriff's detectives are looking for answers to a recent string of burglaries.
There were at least 17 commercial burglaries, just in the month of July.
Detectives believe the thieves are targeting liquor stores and other businesses along the I-75 corridor.
Police believe that two male suspects are responsible for the crimes.
One of the vans used to load stolen goods has been recovered by authorities.
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- String of burglaries in Marion County
- Suspect Identified in String of Gainesville Burglaries
- Brothers arrested for burglary
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Man hit and killed in Marion County
- Hit and run leaves Ocala man dead
- Cash Reward for Information on Burglary
- Man arrested for car burglaries
- String of Burglaries in One Alachua County Neighborhood May be Connected