Woman Who Crashed into Bicyclist was Under Influence
The car versus bike accident that occurred last month on NW 193rd St. in Marion County was the result of the driver's alcohol consumption.
According to the Florida Highway Patrol, Cynthia Hambleton's blood alcohol level, at the time of the accident, was three times thelegal limit.
Robert Price, who was riding his bike, was hit from behind and thrown into traffic.
He was taken to Shands in Gainesville to receive treatment for multiple injuries.
On Thursday, Hambleton was booked into the marion County Jail, but has since been released.
- Man hit and killed in Marion County
- The Florida Highway Patrol Increases Patrols For "Staying Alive On I-75" Initiative
- Gainesville Woman Dies in Scooter Crash
- Deadly Crash in Dixie County
- Single Car Crash In Levy County Kills Child, Injures 5 Others
- Manhunt Over For Car Thief
- Passenger of Small Plane in Palatka Crash Dies
- Delete Teen Crashes Day
- Cattle Car Crash
- Authorities In Marion County Looking For Thieves Who Stole Car And Credit Cards