Father of Missing Student Continues Searching for His Son
Published September 23rd, 2012
GAINESVILLE - In the three days since 18-year-old Christian Aguilar first went missing, his father has been busy searching the woods near the area where his son was last seen.
Carlos Aguilar, along with his other son Alex, drove up to Gainesville as soon as they found out Christian went missing. Up to this point, police have stayed fairly tight-lipped about the case, only saying that foul play was involved. But according to his father, Christian was beat up by a friend and then left in the woods. That friend, who's been identified as Pedro Bravo, was later questioned by police, but was not arrested.
Aguilar says he won't stop searching until his son is found alive. If you have any information that can help investigators solve this case, and help the Aguilar family bring their son home, you're asked to contact GPD at (352) 393-7604.
- Search for Missing Student Reaches High and Low with Help from Joint Aviation Unit
- Volunteers No Longer Needed In Search For Missing UF Student
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Search for Christian Aguilar Continues as Person of Interest Appears in Court
- Pedro Bravo Charged With Murder In Case Against Missing UF Student
- Missing UF Student, Foul Play Suspected
- Christian Aguilar App Launched One Year After His Murder
- The University of Florida is Supporting the Search for Missing Student
- Aguilar Family Believes Son's Remains Have Been Found
- Bravo Trial Day 2: Father & Mother Take Stand