Local Sunday Market Soon To Be Back In Gainesville
Published September 2nd, 2012
GAINESVILLE - Gainesville's very own community-owned market, Citizens Co-op, will soon be bringing back their Sunday market.
Starting Sept. 16, you will find live music and fresh farm produce in the courtyard behind the store off of Main Street in Gainesville.
The owner of the Citizens Co-Op, a full-service grocery store that only sells local, says buying local has a smaller impact on the environment and keeps money in the community.
The local market will be open Sundays 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Citizens Co-op: Farmer's Market
- Former Employees Of Citizen's Co-op Protest For The Second Day In A Row
- Citizen's Co-Op Manager Looks Forward, As Some Members Disgree With Recent Decisions
- Labor Daze Fest In Gainesville 2013
- Controversy at the Farmer's Market
- Farmer's Market New Pavilion
- Farmer's Market to Open in Ocala
- How Local is One Farmer's Market?
- Farmer's Market at Downtown Square
- Citizens Co-op Holds Grand Opening