Pedro Bravo Charged With Murder In Case Against Missing UF Student
GAINESVILLE, Fl- The Gainesville Police Department has charged Pedro Bravo with the Murder of Christian Aguilar.
The body of Christian Aguilar has not yet been recovered.
The Gainesville Police Department will continue its search efforts for Christian Aguilar and would still encourage citizens to volunteer to help in that search.
They are also encouraging property owners, residential or business, who may have lime rock roads on their property, that were accessible to the general public, to search those properties for any suspicious areas of ground that appear to have been disturbed.
Information is also requested from anyone who may have seen a suspicious vehicle, likened thto a Blue Chevy Blazer, in any remote areas on the night of Thursday, September 20 .
- Trial For UF Student Murder Case Set To August 4th
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Volunteers No Longer Needed In Search For Missing UF Student
- Remembering Christian Aguilar, One Year Since UF Student Murder
- Bravo Trial Day 4: Receipts Show Shovel, Duct Tape & Sleeping Pills Were Purchased
- Bravo Trial Day 9: Bravo's Cellmate Maps Out Shovel Location
- Christian Aguilar App Launched One Year After His Murder
- Shovel & Duct Tape Bought Before Aguilar's Dissapearance
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- New Details in Christian Aguilar Case