Three Entrepreneurs From Alachua County Named Most Successful
Published September 10th, 2012
GAINESVILLE -- North Central Florida's small business community has done something that only a handfull of other regions have managed to accomplish: having multiple entrepreneuers listed among the nation's most successful.
The list was compiled by the small business consultant Empact, and it focuses on firms that were created by entrepreneurs under the age of 30.
Twenty-nine-year-old Justin Jackrel is one of those on the list.
He started "Road Rat Motors" while still in high school, and managed to grow it into a multi-million dollar business.
The founders of the online marketing company known as 'PeerFly' and the college tutoring company known as 'Study Edge' also made the list .
As a reward, all three entrepreneurs will have the chance to go to the White House to meet President Obama in late September.
- Start-Up Horse Competition In Ocala
- UF Business Students Get Advice from "Soleful" Entrepreneur
- Florida's Tech Connect Program has Helped Launch Over 150 Startups
- Court's Net Neutrality Ruling Could Hurt Startup Companies
- Alachua County Will Purchase High Tech Energy Saver
- Gainesville Job Fair Filled to Capacity
- Alachua County School Bus Drivers Get Small Pay
- Half of Alachua County Public School Students Expected to Ride Bus When Classes Start
- Only Few Days Left Before Start of Classes in Alachua County Public Schools
- Flu Vaccinations Start for Alachua County Schoolchildren