TV20's Exclusive Interview With President Obama-Part 2
MELBOURNE - Florida is once again in the political spotlight.
Mitt Romney is in Jacksonville for campaign events tonight and tomorrow.
President Barack Obama campaigned in central Florida over the weekend...and gave TV 20 an exclusive interview.
In part two of that conversation we found out what the president might be willing to do to end partisan fighting in Washington, DC.
That was the number one question people here in North Central Florida wanted to know: they are tired of petty politics.
But first, we talked about our flourishing high tech community.
Three companies from Alachua County this week received national recognition for "Best Entrepreneurs Under The Age Of 30." We asked the president what he might do to support their innovations.
While we finished up, I asked a question for my nine year old son...who wanted to know if there is a bowling alley in the white house!
Turns out there is--but there are two better lanes at Camp David. And the president-- who is famously competitive-- wouldn't tell me his average-- but says he is "improving."
- TV20's Exclusive Interview with President Obama-Part 1
- President Obama Talks Easy Pleasey Lemon Squeezy With TV 20's David Snyder
- Part Two of U.F. President Bernie Machen's exclusive interview with WCJB
- TV20's Top Cop Part 1
- TV20's Top Cop -- Part 2
- TV20's Top Cop Part 3
- TV20's Top Cop Part 4
- Debate Rises Over President Obama's Birth Certificate
- U.F. President sits down with WCJB for exclusive interview
- Exclusive Interview With U.F. President