Zachary Lee Snyder Receives Life Sentence
22-year-old Zachary Lee Snyder of Dunnellon pleaded guilty to murder as part of a deal to avoid the death penalty.
Authoirites say Snyder stabbed 66-year-old Doris Babcock to death in November, 2009.
The victim's family expressed anger at the plea deal saying Snyder should have recieved a more harsh punishment.
- Man Receives Three Life Sentences
- Man Charged With Killing Girl, 4, Receives Life Sentence
- Life Sentence for Ohio Teen Shooter
- Two Men Sentenced in Marine Life Trafficking
- Former Gainesville Police Officer Receives Two Year Prison Sentence
- Florida AG Apologizes for Rescheduling Execution
- Man Gets Life Sentence for Boy's Death
- Man Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Austin Jones Sentenced to Life in Prison without Parole
- Jury in Michael Bargo Trial Considers Life or Death Sentence