5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
The big night has come and gone... Noche de Gala 2012 was this weekend with the hopes of being one step closer to the dream of a children's hospital in Gainesville.
It's the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation's annual fundraising event. The mission began after Horst and Luisa's 3 year old son Sebastian died at Shands in October 2007 as a result of a medication overdose and medical errors.
Since then, the Ferrero's have put their efforts into raising money for a new children's hospital.
The event featured live entertainment, a silent auction and dinner. The Ferrero's say they are amazed at the progress over the last 5 years.
Founder Horst Ferrero said, "The momentum keeps building up... it's been more than a year now that the emergency room has been open. It has been a tremendous success and now the next phase is on the way."
To date, the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation has raised close to $8 million dollars in contributions.
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- Ferrero Foundation Hosts Event To Raise To Build Children's Hospital
- Medical Community Backs Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- 2013 Noche de Gala Raises Millions
- 7th annual 'Noche de Gala' prep underway
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children
- Songs for Kids Foundation Visits Shands
- Your Vote Could Win the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation $100,000