Art Festival a Success
Published October 1st, 2012
Artists gathered at Thornebrook village to celebrate the center's 28th annual art show over the weekend.
The two day even finished up Sunday after hosting more then 125 artists.
Event organizers expect that more than twenty-five thousand people visited the festival.
"Gainesville is really super for supporting the arts it's really important to remember that if you don't have art in the world it gets pretty dull," said one patron.
The festival also included jugglers, dancers, musicians and a children's play area.
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Longest-running Art Festival Continues to Draw Crowds
- Spring Arts Festival Helps Fund Scholarships for College Students
- Cedar Key Arts Festival Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Gainesville's Environmental Film and Arts Festival Focuses on Becoming More "Green"
- Downtown Art Festival Draws Crowds
- Art Festival Attracts Thousands
- Art Festival Returns to Downtown Ocala
- Cedar Key's Art Festival Preparations