Blair Wins Nomination for Republican Marion County Sheriff Candidate
OCALA - Late Wednesday evening, in a packed auditorium at the Marion County Republican Headquarters, Chris Blair won the nomination to represent the Republican party in the sheriff's race.
He received 34 out of 56 votes from the Republican Executive Committee members.
He will face off against Constitution Party candidate Bernie DeCastro in November's general election.
- Campaign Threats
- Absentee Voting in Marion County
- Dan Kuhn to withdrawl from the Sheriff's race
- Sheriff Blair Budget Request
- Former Sheriff Chris Blair says he's an innocent man to the public
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Former Sheriff Chris Blair says he's an innocent man
- A Federal Gun Charge Could Be Filed Against SWAT Standoff Suspect
- Sheriff Chris Blair cuts deal; charges dropped as he drops out of race
- "The Rook" Approved in Marion County