Blair Wins Nomination for Republican Marion County Sheriff Candidate
OCALA - Late Wednesday evening, in a packed auditorium at the Marion County Republican Headquarters, Chris Blair won the nomination to represent the Republican party in the sheriff's race.
He received 34 out of 56 votes from the Republican Executive Committee members.
He will face off against Constitution Party candidate Bernie DeCastro in November's general election.
- Campaign Threats
- Absentee Voting in Marion County
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Dan Kuhn to withdrawl from the Sheriff's race
- "The Rook" Approved in Marion County
- Marion County Sheriff's Office responds to grand jury's recommendations
- Marion County Interim Sheriff sits down for a one-on-one
- Sheriff Blair Budget Request
- A Federal Gun Charge Could Be Filed Against SWAT Standoff Suspect
- DeCastro Hopes 8,000 Absentee Ballots Get Tossed Out