Early Morning Fire Kills 1
LAKE CITY, Fla.- A man was killed early this morning in Lake City when a fuel tank he was checking exploded.
Columbia County Sheriff's Seputies say 30- year- old Perry Pollard died after the explosion at the Anderson Columbia Plant.
No other workers were injured, and there was no threat of contamination to the surrounding area.
An investigation to determine the cause of the fire could take several weeks.
- Lake City Police Officer Dies in Early Morning Fire
- Early Morning Fire Kills Five
- Lake City Store Clerk Killed
- Fish Kill in Lake City
- Officials: Drunk Driver Hits, Kills Lake City Woman
- Father Honors Memory of Son Killed in Car Crash
- Arson Suspected in Lake City Car Fire
- City of Gainesville's Early Voting Starts Monday
- Man Says Devil Made Him Assault Girl According to Lake City Police
- Search For Missing Lake City Skydiver Turns Into Recovery Operation