Jury Indicts Gainesville Man For Murder Of His Girlfriend
GAINESVILLE- A grand jury has indicted a Gainesville man for first Degree murder, kidnapping, grand theft and tampering with evidence.
William Lee Thomas Senior was arrested for locking his girlfriend Rosemary Jenkins in the trunk of her car at the end of last month.
Police say Jenkins was found unconscious after bystanders reported seeing blood on Thomas' shirt.
Jenkins was transferred to Shands hospital with multiple head injuries and died on Oct. 2.
- Grand Jury Indicts Suspects in Teen Murder
- Belleview Man Kills His Girlfriend, Shoots His Daughter
- Ocala Man Denies Killing His Girlfriend
- Man Indicted in Holly Heights Murder
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Shooting Girlfriend's Car
- Gainesville Man Pulls Knife on Girlfriend and Her Alleged Lover
- Life at a Standstill Despite Jury's Indictment of Accused Teen Killers
- A Man is Murdered in His Home
- Man Arrested for Allgedly Murdering his Mother
- Bradford County Man Charged With Murder Of His Sister