Ocala Residents Facing Increased Electric Bills
OCALA - Beginning this week, Ocala Utility Services will increase rates for electricity because there was a seasonal rate in place.
Ocala Utility Services provided a summer relief credit, which helps keep bills from increasing significantly during the hot summer days.
A person with a bill of $106 a month will now face a charge of $118.
- Ocala Warns Residents of Utility Bill Scam
- GRU's Proposed Budget Sees Decrease in Electricity costs/Increase in Water
- Big Home, Zero Electric Bill?
- Firefighters Extinguish Small Electrical Fire At Ocala Nursing Home
- CFCC Faces Increased Enrollment, Under Staffing, And $1M Budget Cuts
- Price Increase For Parking Permits for Those Who Live Near UF
- Governor Scott Urges State Universities to Turn Down Tuition Increase
- New Bill Aims to Increase Financial Literacy Among Florida Students
- Phone Bill Increase on the Horizon
- Ahead of Rate Increases, GRU Customers To See Slight Decline in Next Two Bills