Senator Bill Nelson Speaks at UF
Senator Bill Nelson was in town yesterday talking to students at the University of Florida.
While he talked about a number of things, one of the issues he focused on was lower interest rates for student loans. Senator Nelson says he supports education because having an educated populous is what keeps the US competitive in the global marketplace.
- Senator Bill Nelson On Health Care
- Senator Bill Nelson Visits UF
- Senator Bill Nelson Tours Silver Springs
- Senator Bill Nelson Wants Florida's Foreclosure Aid Program Investigated
- Senator Bill Nelson Discusses Rising Sea Levels
- Senator Bill Nelson pays a visit to Gainesville to talk tax breaks for small businesses
- Senator Nelson Joins Hunt for Pythons
- New Poll: Obama Leads Romney in Florida, Bill Nelson Ahead in Senate Race
- Senate Bill Aims At Longer Sentencing For Sexual Predators
- Fla. Senate Passes "Right to Speak" Bill