Volunteers No Longer Needed In Search For Missing UF Student
GAINESVILLE, Fla- Two weeks after UF student Christian Aguilar went missing, the volunteer search for him is being called off.
The volunteer check-in post will close at 5 PM on Friday.
According to the Gainesville Police Department, large "area" and "grid" searches have been completed with help from volunteers.
Additional areas will be searched by professionals trained in search and recovery when leads are developed from GPD's criminal investigations bureau.
Aguilars former friend, Pedro Bravo has been charged with murder.
- Scope Increases While Volunteers Decrease in Search For Christian
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Pedro Bravo Charged With Murder In Case Against Missing UF Student
- The University of Florida is Supporting the Search for Missing Student
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Search for Missing Student Reaches High and Low with Help from Joint Aviation Unit
- Father of Missing Student Continues Searching for His Son
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Aguilar Family Believes Son's Remains Have Been Found
- New Details in Christian Aguilar Case