Early Voters In North Central Florida
GAINESVILLE, Fla- It may not be the pace of the 2008 presidential election, but early voters are out in North Central Florida.
According to Alachua County Supervisor of Elections Pam Carpenter, over 24,000 voters in Alachua County have voted early.
Carpenter encourages voters to get out and vote and take advantage of the active polling places.
In Marion County as of Thursday morning 20,000 voters cast an early ballot.
- NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA ELECTIONS SET
- North Central Florida Early Voting Turnout
- Fifth Case Of Eastern Equine Encephalitis In North Central Florida
- Marion County Sees More Early Votes This Election
- Early Voting For Alachua County
- Voters in North Central Florida Voice Their Opinion
- Rev Al Sharpton Encourages North Central Florida To Vote
- North Central Florida Primary Election Races
- Early voting underway in several Florida counties
- Another Case of Meningitis in North Central Florida