Fourth Annual Great Halloween Candy Buy Back
GAINESVILLE - Local dentists are buying back your unwanted halloween candy Thursday afternoon from 4-7 p.m.
At the Fourth Annual Great Halloween Candy Buy Back, children will be payed $1 per pound of candy brought in and the candy collected will be sent to our troops.
The dentists will also be contacting the Red Cross to see if candy can be shipped to those in the northeast affected by Sandy.
Candy can be dropped off at Kids Only Dental, Progressive Orthodontic, Lozano Dental as well as Taylor Dentistry.
- Some Sex Offenders Hand Out Candy on Halloween-- And It's Legal
- Fourth Annual Corey Brewer Back-to-Back Youth Basketball Camp
- Fourth Annual "Operation Feed 100"
- Local elephant sanctuary holds fourth-annual festival
- Ocala Best Buy Burglarized
- Alachua County Prepares for Great American Cleanup
- Ocala Police Begin Halloween Impaired Driving Campaign
- Morning Edition Halloween Costume Contest Winners
- 10/22/12 Fitzness Minute: Make Halloween about Fun, not Food
- Halloween Craft Ideas From The Design Diva