Future of Munroe Regional Medical Center Uncertain
Marion County voters have declined a proposal to raise taxes to support the non-profit group that currently runs the Munroe Regional Medical Center.
Employees of the medical center say they are afraid some services and their positions will be cut if a for-profit company takes over.
Two for-profit companies are currently making offers.
- Trustees Review Options for Leasing Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Employees Concerned About Munroe Regional Becoming a For-Profit Hospital
- Deadly Stabbing at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Completes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Commissioners Meet to Discuss Future of Empowerment Center
- Local Gay Activist Questions Medical Group
- North Florida Regional Decorates Lawn With Pink Flamingos
- Ocala Regional Trauma Center May Close
- Hundreds Gather at a Local Jewish Community Center For The Start Of Passover