Future of Munroe Regional Medical Center Uncertain
Marion County voters have declined a proposal to raise taxes to support the non-profit group that currently runs the Munroe Regional Medical Center.
Employees of the medical center say they are afraid some services and their positions will be cut if a for-profit company takes over.
Two for-profit companies are currently making offers.
- Trustees Review Options for Leasing Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Employees Concerned About Munroe Regional Becoming a For-Profit Hospital
- Medical Spotlight: Postpartum Depression
- Your Health: Gluten-Free Recipes
- Deadly Stabbing at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- Medical Spotlight: Advanced Wound Care
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- Medical Spotlight: Understanding Heart Health
- Medical Spotlight: New Behavioral Health Center