Future of Munroe Regional Medical Center Uncertain
Marion County voters have declined a proposal to raise taxes to support the non-profit group that currently runs the Munroe Regional Medical Center.
Employees of the medical center say they are afraid some services and their positions will be cut if a for-profit company takes over.
Two for-profit companies are currently making offers.
- Trustees Review Options for Leasing Munroe Regional Medical Center
- The Cancer Center Opens at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Announces $58 Million Dollar Expansion Project
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- New Medical Center Opening in Southwest Gainesville
- Employees Concerned About Munroe Regional Becoming a For-Profit Hospital
- Spirit of Faith Announces Location of Future Dream Center to Congregation
- Ocala Regional Trauma Center May Close
- Dance Center Funds
- UF Holds Biannual Career Showcase at O'Connell Center