New Medical Center Opening in Southwest Gainesville
The "Southwest Advocacy Group," also known as "SWAG," plans to open a new medical clinic for residents west of I-75.
SWAG officials say that part of Alachua County has the highest percentage of Medicaid births and underweight babies.
The $300,000 facility is being funded by grants and money from the County Commission.
SWAG Chairperson, Dorothy Benson expects the clinic to be open by next Summer.
- New Healthcare Center Opening in Southwest Gainesville
- Gainesville Fisher House Opens Facility At Malcolm Randall VA Medical Center
- New Urgent Care Center Opens in Gainesville
- Man Threatened In Southwest Gainesville
- The Cancer Center Opens at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Future of Munroe Regional Medical Center Uncertain
- Medical Spotlight: New Behavioral Health Center
- New Trauma Center Opens in Ocala
- New center to open for homeless people
- New Library and Neighborhood Resource Center Opens in Alachua County