Post Elections Blues at UF
GAINESVILLE - A day after the election some people may be dealing with the "post election blues."
Psychologists say those folks need to get rid of what they call "catastrophic thinking."
University of Florida students say they've seen online posts from people who believed the world was going to end or claimed they would leave the country after learning the election results.
Psychologist say students must move past the doom and gloom thinking.
"A lot of liberal people were being bashed by conservatives and conservatives were being bashed by liberals," UF student Adam Feinzig said.
Psychologists say the tone of politics has become more personalized and has evolved to where people don't respect the ideas of others.
- UF Student Praised For Quick Thinking
- 2014 Primary Elections, Alachua County Results
- 2011 Gainesville City Commision Election Results
- 2011 Spring Election Results
- Ocala City Elections Results
- City of Starke Election Results
- Marion Co. Primary Election Results are In, Low Voter Turnout Disappoints Candidates
- Primary Election Results
- Residents and Candidates Still Waiting on Election Results
- Gainesville City Election Results