Post Elections Blues at UF
GAINESVILLE - A day after the election some people may be dealing with the "post election blues."
Psychologists say those folks need to get rid of what they call "catastrophic thinking."
University of Florida students say they've seen online posts from people who believed the world was going to end or claimed they would leave the country after learning the election results.
Psychologist say students must move past the doom and gloom thinking.
"A lot of liberal people were being bashed by conservatives and conservatives were being bashed by liberals," UF student Adam Feinzig said.
Psychologists say the tone of politics has become more personalized and has evolved to where people don't respect the ideas of others.
- UF Student Praised For Quick Thinking
- 2014 Primary Elections, Alachua County Results
- Election Results
- Marsh Supporters Challenge Election Results
- Statewide Election Results
- Columbia County Election Results
- Alachua County Final Election Results
- Levy County Election Results
- Marion County Final Election Results
- 2011 Gainesville City Commision Election Results