Student Issued Sworn Complaint by UF Police
The University of Florida Police Department's criminal investigation division is filing complaint charges against 20-year-old Sarah Lawrence over a false police report.
Police say in early October, Lawrence told them a man had tried to sexually assault her between Weimer and Williamson Hall, but she later admitted to falsifying the whole thing.
- Sworn Complaints Against Ten In UF Hazing Incident
- Waldo Police Chief Responds to Citizens' Complaints
- New Police Chief Sworn In at Santa Fe College
- Death Warrant Issued for Askari Abdullah Muhammad
- Five Eastside High School Students Win Nasa's Student Astronaut Challenge
- UF Police: Student Arrested After Using Police Scanner to Keep Police out of Party
- Man Says Devil Made Him Assault Girl According to Lake City Police
- Students At Local Elementary School Receive A Different Lesson
- Local Student Selected for NASA Program
- Santa Fe Student Dies In Wreck On 301