Teenager Dies in Motocross Accident
16-year-old Jantz Grodzicki, a motocross racer from San Diego who crashed late last week during a national competition in North Central Florida, has died.
The competition was the 41st annual Thor Winter Olympics, an amateur event held at the Gatorback Cycle Park.
Grodzicki suffered traumatic brain and spinal injuries after he lost control during a jump.
- Two teenagers in critical condition after a car accident in Marion County
- Keystone Veteran Dies in Skydiving Accident
- Two Arrested In Rape Of Teenage Girl
- Gainesville Man Arrested For Molesting Teenage Girl on Black Friday
- Teenager Dies from Unexpected Abnormal Blood Vessel Rupture, Community Rallies to Family
- Univeristy of Florida Police Officer Involved In Accident
- Scooter Accident Injures Woman
- Teenager Gets Speared In Forehead
- Man from Belleview dies from trailer catching on fire
- Florida Men's and Women's Diving Coach Donnie Craine Dies in Boating Accident