Teenager Dies in Motocross Accident
16-year-old Jantz Grodzicki, a motocross racer from San Diego who crashed late last week during a national competition in North Central Florida, has died.
The competition was the 41st annual Thor Winter Olympics, an amateur event held at the Gatorback Cycle Park.
Grodzicki suffered traumatic brain and spinal injuries after he lost control during a jump.
- Keystone Veteran Dies in Skydiving Accident
- Gainesville Man Arrested For Molesting Teenage Girl on Black Friday
- Scooter Accident Injures Woman
- Teenager Gets Speared In Forehead
- Child Dies in Car Accident
- Fla. Man Dies In Skydiving Accident
- 19-year-old Dies During Hiking Accident in Jonesville
- Author Dies
- Man Dies in Crash in Putnam County
- Silver Springs Giraffe Dies