Additional Case of Fungal Meningitis in North Central Florida
Another family from North Central Florida is coping with the fungal meningitis outbreak.
The Florida Department of Health is reporting another case of fungal meningitis in Marion County.
A 73 year old man is the latest victim of the outbreak caused by contaminated drugs from the New England Compounding Center.
This brings Florida's total to twenty-five.
Most of them are in Marion County.
The latest victim was treated at the Florida Pain Clinic.
Nationwide this brings the total to more than 540 cases.
There have been 36 deaths reported deaths linked to the contaminated batch and they stretch across nineteen states.
- Another Case of Meningitis in North Central Florida
- Nine Meningitis Cases in Florida
- Three More Cases of Meningitis Reported in Florida
- Four Cases of Meningitis in Florida... All in Marion County
- Death Toll Rises to Two in Marion County from Meningitis Outbreak
- Woman Files Lawsuit Against Pharmacy Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- Fifth Case Of Eastern Equine Encephalitis In North Central Florida
- Three Marion County Facilities Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- Another Case Of Meningitis Confirmed In Florida
- How Is North Central Florida Impacted by National Propane Shortage?