Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
BRADFORD COUNTY - A man has been arrested after threatening to shoot young children.
Once deputies arrived they say James Chris Fields made similar threats to the officers about shooting children.
He was arrested immediately. Because of the nature of his threats his charge of aggravated assault was enhanced to a terroristic threat under state law.
He is in the Bradford County jail awaiting his first appearance in front of a judge.
- Man Threatened In Southwest Gainesville
- Waldo Man Threatens to Commit Murder-Suicide
- Levy County Man Arrested for Making a Destructive Device
- Two DUI Arrests With Children in the Car
- Man Threatens to Blow Up Liberty Bell
- Bradford County Corrections Officer Arrested for Attempted Murder
- One of Bradford County's "Most Wanted" Arrested in Puerto Rico
- Nine Arrested in Bradford County Undercover Rx Pill Bust
- Woman Arrested; Awaiting Transport to Bradford County
- Bradford County Corrections Deputy Arrested For Sexual Battery Against A Minor