Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
BRADFORD COUNTY - A man has been arrested after threatening to shoot young children.
Once deputies arrived they say James Chris Fields made similar threats to the officers about shooting children.
He was arrested immediately. Because of the nature of his threats his charge of aggravated assault was enhanced to a terroristic threat under state law.
He is in the Bradford County jail awaiting his first appearance in front of a judge.
- Alachua County Man Arrested After Threatening Cab Driver With Butcher's Knife
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Man Threatened In Southwest Gainesville
- Waldo Man Threatens to Commit Murder-Suicide
- Levy County Man Arrested for Making a Destructive Device
- Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft
- Two DUI Arrests With Children in the Car
- Man Threatens to Blow Up Liberty Bell
- Bradford County Corrections Officer Arrested for Attempted Murder
- One of Bradford County's "Most Wanted" Arrested in Puerto Rico