NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Citra - Family and friends are grieving the loss of a fallen soldier, Army Private First Class Markie T. Sims from North Central Florida.
Childhood friends say he was a role model.
Citra resident Kentavius Moore claimed Sims as an older brother he called "Scooter."
Moore said he and Sims played a lot games like Monopoly in the yard.
"We talked about life, " Moore said.
Moore said Sims would also workout together on the bench press.
Moore was shocked when he found out Sims was killed.
"I couldn't believe at first until I saw all the cars in the neighborhood and his brother called me crying, I couldn't believe it," Moore said.
Army officials say Sims joined in October of 2011. Sims was assigned to the 38th Engineer Company, 4th Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division, under control of the 7th Infantry Division, Joint Base Lewis - McChord, Washington.
Sims served in Afghanistan and died when an IED blew up.
Family flew to Washington to retrieve Sims' body.
Sims leaves behind a wife who's expecting their first child.
No word on exactly when a funeral service will be held.
- Honoring Fallen Soldiers and Veterans in Marion County
- Soldier from Citra is Killed in Afghanistan
- Marion County Fallen Officer Memorial
- North Central Florida Honors Fallen Soldier
- Fallen Soldier Remembered
- Highway Dedicated To Fallen Soldier
- Vietnam War Veterans Honor Fallen Soldiers
- "He Loved Everything about Being a Soldier," Fallen Hero's Body Returns Home
- Chiefland Remembers Fallen Soldier
- Remembering a Fallen Soldier: Private Lamarol Tucker