Fatal Crash in Hamilton County Leaves Two Dead
Two people are dead and two others are in critical condition as a result of a serious car crash in Hamilton County.
The driver failed to turn at a curve in the road on US 41 and ran into a road sign.
The car then spun out of control and hit two trees.
24 year old Tony Ogburn and 22 year old Stephen Cordle were pronounced dead at the scene.
The other victims, 22 year old Virginia Wagoner and a 14 year old were taken to Shands.
- Two ATV Crashes in Levy County Leave Both Riders Dead
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Hit-and-Run Leaves Two Dead and One Critically Injured
- 2 dead in Suwannee County crash
- Deadly Marion County Crash
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Deadly Crash in Marion County
- Deadly Crash in Dixie County
- Marion County Teacher and Husband Found Dead
- Two killed in deadly crash in Marion County