Fatal Crash in Hamilton County Leaves Two Dead
Two people are dead and two others are in critical condition as a result of a serious car crash in Hamilton County.
The driver failed to turn at a curve in the road on US 41 and ran into a road sign.
The car then spun out of control and hit two trees.
24 year old Tony Ogburn and 22 year old Stephen Cordle were pronounced dead at the scene.
The other victims, 22 year old Virginia Wagoner and a 14 year old were taken to Shands.
- Two ATV Crashes in Levy County Leave Both Riders Dead
- Fatal Marion Crash
- Hit and run leaves Ocala man dead
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Motorcycle crash leaves one in critical condition
- Crash Leaves One With Serious Injuries
- Hit-and-Run Leaves Two Dead and One Critically Injured
- Deadly Crash in Dixie County
- 6-Vehicle Crash Leaves One Person Dead
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend