Fatal Crash in Hamilton County Leaves Two Dead
Two people are dead and two others are in critical condition as a result of a serious car crash in Hamilton County.
The driver failed to turn at a curve in the road on US 41 and ran into a road sign.
The car then spun out of control and hit two trees.
24 year old Tony Ogburn and 22 year old Stephen Cordle were pronounced dead at the scene.
The other victims, 22 year old Virginia Wagoner and a 14 year old were taken to Shands.
- Two ATV Crashes in Levy County Leave Both Riders Dead
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Deadly Marion County Crash
- 6-vehicle Crash Leaves at Least One Person Dead
- 6-Vehicle Crash Leaves One Person Dead
- Man Guilty in Fatal Marion County Home Invasion Shooting
- Two Men Injured in Small Plane Crash
- Two People Dead After A Crash On I-75
- Deadly crash kills two women on I-75