Fraternity To Be Closed Immediately on University of Florida Campus
UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA - Sigma Phi Epilson's Florida's Alpha chapters charter at the University of Florida has been revoked.
The national board of directors informed the university that the chapter is to be closed immediately.
A letter from the communication's director stated that the fraternity made this decision with the support of the chapter's alumni and volunteer corporation and university administrators.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Hazing at UF
- UF Police: Student Arrested After Using Police Scanner to Keep Police out of Party
- New Plans for Historic Newell Hall on University of Florida Campus
- Fraternity brothers will not face criminal charges
- Fatherhood Awareness All White Affair
- Two Rape Attempts Near UF Campus
- UFPD explains why students are seeing increased alerts around campus
- Attempted Murder Close to UF East Campus
- SFC Northwest Campus Closed for Tonight
- Florida A&M President to Resign Immediately