Fraternity To Be Closed Immediately on University of Florida Campus
UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA - Sigma Phi Epilson's Florida's Alpha chapters charter at the University of Florida has been revoked.
The national board of directors informed the university that the chapter is to be closed immediately.
A letter from the communication's director stated that the fraternity made this decision with the support of the chapter's alumni and volunteer corporation and university administrators.
- New Plans for Historic Newell Hall on University of Florida Campus
- Alpha Phi Alpha Hazing at UF
- UF Police: Student Arrested After Using Police Scanner to Keep Police out of Party
- Three Arrested in Connection to Stabbing on UF Campus
- UF Makes "Progress" with Renewable Energy on Campus
- SFC Northwest Campus Closed for Tonight
- Attempted Murder Close to UF East Campus
- Florida A&M President to Resign Immediately
- Scooter Theft Around University of Florida Campus
- Blue Trees Turn Heads on University of Florida Campus