NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Gainesville Regional Airport Sends Plane of Fans to Sugar Bowl
GAINESVILLE- Delta sponsored a flight earlier this afternoon for the die hard fans willing to make the trip to the Bayou.
And sitting by anyone on this direct flight means that you bypassed an 8 to 9 hour drive or a connecting flight to New Orleans.
Passengers typically pay 3 to 4 hundred dollars on the 90 minute non-stop flight to NOLA.
This lucky group weren’t the only gators scheduled to arrive in style.
Gainesville Regional Airport Spokesperson, Laura Aguiar explains, “The sports team also brings in increased traffic, there were actually two large American American Jets that left Friday filled with the players support staff and family members.”
The CRJ-200 jet used for the flight this afternoon seats 50 passengers...only seven of those were unoccupied this morning.
- Flight Cancellations at Gainesville Regional Airport
- Gainesville Regional Airport Now Offering Flights to Miami
- Gainesville Regional Airport Seeks Non-Stop Flight to NYC
- Plane Goes Down Near Gainesville Regional Airport
- A Plane Crash at Gainesville Regional Airport? No, Just a Simulation
- New Airline at Gainesville Regional Airport
- Sports Bars Packed With Gator Fans for Sugar Bowl
- Woman Killed at Gainesville Regional Airport
- Gainesville Regional Airport Travel Increases
- Billboard Gets Mixed Reaction From Gator Football Fans