Man Attempts Kidnapping in Broad Daylight
Authorities say Donald Brown approached the victim Sunday afternoon, while she was sitting in her car outside of an Alachua County Library.
He entered the passenger side of the vehicle through an open window.
He had a gun and he told the victim to drive.
When the woman began to scream, Brown ran from the car and into a nearby wooded area.
He was found by police officers as he was leaving a convenience store.
Brown faces charges of attempted kidnapping and aggravated battery.
- Man arrested after kidnapping and raping a woman from a hospital
- Florida Senator Attempts to Eliminate Daylight Savings Time Change
- Man arrested on attempted murder charges following attack at bar
- Man Attempts to Swallow Drugs During Bust
- DNA leads to a man being charged with attempted murder
- Florida Lawmakers Propose Daylight-Saving Time Year-Round
- Police Looking For Attempted Kidnapping Suspect
- GPD Investigating Attempted Kidnapping in Northeast Gainesville
- Mother speaks on attempted kidnapping
- Alachua Assault and Kidnapping