Man Who Committed Murder Earlier This Month Is Arrested
Alachua County Deputies say they have arrested a man who committed murder earlier this month.
Darren Bing was taken into custody over the weekend.
Earlier this month, authorities responded to a shooting on NE 192nd Avenue.
There, William Redd was found by deputies with a gunshot wound in his torso.
He later died at the hospital.
Bing has been charged with murder and is being held without bond.
- Alachua County Man Arrested After Threatening Cab Driver With Butcher's Knife
- Waldo Man Threatens to Commit Murder-Suicide
- Man Who Used Child As Shield Arrested
- Clay County Man Charged With Death of 14-Month-Old Boy
- Man arrested on attempted murder charges following attack at bar
- Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Man who stabbed wife commits suicide
- Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- Levy County Man Arrested for Making a Destructive Device