Ocala Drive-In Business Doing Well After Reopening
The Ocala Drive-In is one of the oldest businesses in the city, it's one of the few drive-ins in the state and the only one in our area.
The screen was dark for 6 years, but after the new owners took over and spent thousands of dollars in repairs, the Ocala Drive-In is back open for business.
So far business has done well.
Brothers Charlie and John Watzke took over ownership of the theatre nearly 3 years ago.
- Ocala Drive-In Participates in Contest
- The Big Picture, Drive-in Theatre Opening Soon
- Gulf Oil Well Closed, But Businesses in North Central Florida Are Still Feeling The Effects
- O'Leno State Park Reopens Trails After Flooding
- Starke Elementary Reopens After Mold Problem
- Roads Re-Open in Bradford After Fire is Contained
- State Road 26 Reopened After Gunman Scare
- Coffee shop reopens after suspected burglars slam car into building
- Satchel's Pizza reopens after fire at Lightnin' Salvage
- Horseshoe Beach restaurant reopens 6 months after Hermine