Colasante Clinic Scheduled to Close This Month
GAINESVILLE- In June 2011 the FBI raided her office and confiscated all her patient medical records and charts leaving her to pick up the pieces of her business.
Clinic Physician, Dr. Ona Colasante says,"I’m emotionally affected by the raid because this is a small town and I feel as though my reputation has been ruined.”
At the end of the month the doors of the clinic will open for the last time, but the equipment will still be put to good use.
Clinic Staff, Celeste Segrest explains, “Her closing this office, will be opening doors in Guatemala for thousands of poor people to be receiving medical care.”
The clinic is scheduled to close on January 31st.
For more info on Dr. Colasante and her clinic visit her blog.
- One Year After FBI Raid of Gainesville Clinic and Still no Answers
- FBI RAIDS OLASANTE CLINIC
- Farah's on The Avenue Scheduled to Close this Month in Gainesville
- Governor Rick Scott Schedules Lethal Injection for Convicted Killer
- Paddling Scheduled to Return to Marion County Elementary Schools
- FBI Raids UF Prof's Office, Home
- Students Protest Against FBI Raids
- FBI Raid Exposes Online Crimes Against Children
- Two UF Primary Care Clinics to Close in Columbia County
- Shands AGH Scheduled to Close