Community Advocate Passes Away
GAINESVILLE - A father, son, veteran and community advocate passed away the day after Christmas on December 26th, a few months after being diagnosed with brain cancer. Robert Murphy from Gainesville, is being remembered by family and friends who will never forget his gift to give.
- Struggling Family's Roof Rescued By Non-Profit
- City Of Gainesville Plans To Give Land To Non-Profit
- Help For Non-Profits
- Grant Safari Provides Financial Help For Non-Profits
- County Helps Non-Profits Find Grant Money
- Non-Profits Facing Cuts
- Non-Profit Seeks Volunteers
- A Local Non-Profit Organization Says Popsicles Can Impact the Economy...
- Calling Non-Profits in Alachua County...
- Non-Profit Sues GHA, ACHA & Gail Monahan