Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Delivers Sate of the City Address
GAINESVILLE- The element collaboration was a big focus in the mayor’s address and the reason business expansion and advancement from places like Mindtree and Prioria has been so successful.
Mayor Craig Lowe explains how the partnerships were made, “These really are the elements of quality of life, because those are the elements companies want to see when they look like to expand or whether they want to relocate.”
Those expansions and relocations mean lessening the unemployment rate in places like Gainesville.
Mayor Lowe also congratulated local law enforcement for helping contribute to a 3.5% reduction in crime.
In light of the Sandy Hook massacre, Mayor Lowe let his views on control and intentions to act be known.
Lowe adds, “So when I hear someone say it’s too late to act I must disagree. In the coming days I will propose that the Gainesville City Commission establish a concrete position on sensible regulation to promote public safety.
Another contentious issue addressed by the mayor was the biomass plant.
He maintains that it will create jobs, provide long term price stability and it will Gainesville away from its dependence on coal.
- Gainesville Mayor Delivers State of City Address
- City Commissioner Craig Lowe to Run for Mayor
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Accepts Plea Deal and His DUI Case Will Not Go To Trial
- Gainesville Mayor Describes City as Strong but Struggling in Address
- TV20 Interview with Mayoral Candidate Craig Lowe
- Mayor Craig Lowe Arrested
- Mayor Craig Lowe is Released from Jail on Bond
- Dash Cam Video Released from Mayor Craig Lowe's DUI Arrest
- Mayor Craig Lowe Could Still Win The Election
- Mayor Craig Lowe's Receipt From the Night Of His DUI