House Ablaze in Marion County
MARION COUNTY--Another fire; this time, at someone's house.
It happened at the Bear Track Ranch subdivision on South West 20th Street.
More than 15 Marion County and Ocala Fire Fighters battled the blaze.
Marion County Fire Rescue officials say the electricity was on in the home.
But neighbors tell us they don't know who lives there.
Hours after the fire was contained, the multi agency drug task force was called to the scene.
"There were items found in the house that were indicators of something that would require this specialized unit to respond."- (Sgt. Angy Scroble, Ocala Police Department)
Officials did not want to release what items were found inside the home.
The state Fire Marshal is currently investigating the cause.
- Investigation Shows Fuel Spill at Marion County Fire Rescue Station Larger than First Reported
- Marion County Man Dies in House Fire
- Ocala Fire Rescue Ranks 28th Busiest in Nation
- Baby Rescued From Kitchen Fire In Ocala
- Ocala Fire Rescue: 125 Years of History
- Marion County HazMat and Urban Search and Rescue Teams Receive Federal Grant
- ATV Rescue Unit Training in Marion County
- Animal Rescue Sanctuary Moves to Marion County
- City, county play hot potato with fire rescue
- Marion County Fallen Officer Memorial